Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: *grab's Jely's leg...*

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jelymo:
    i don't. that's the thing.

    biggrin
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Thank god wink



    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf


    "Where are you going?"
    "I don't know, But when I get there I'll tell you."

  2. #22
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ATTENTION!!!! Due to the recent turn of events, I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT be grabbing Jely's leg and pulling her behind the couch with it.

    Instead, I will be serving her hot chocolate ON said couch. Anyone underneath the couch is going to have to find a different spot. Sorry, guys. THAT IS ALL.

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And i will be pampering jely's uh, ANKLE!! yeah, that's it...

    ------------------
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    Jely is my other sidekick
    Ski and Tyledras are family.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    True friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore."-Tyledras

    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

  4. #24
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Frickin' psycho...

    ------------------
    Current quotes from FireBird:
    "What did you expect? I'm a dickhead!"

    FB: "We will get along a lot better as soon as you realize I am God."
    Me: "If you're God, then I fear for the next world."

    "I always knew Mickey Mouse was the antichrist. Wait, I'm the antichrist. I forgot."

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More like perv.......

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf

    I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *plunks down on the sofa*

    someone fluff my pillows! and bring me my hot chocolate and cookie dough haagen-dasz!!

    and low-fat oreos.

    hey, i'm on a diet wink

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Diet? Then all you get is the fluffy pillow young lady.......

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf

    I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no no no ... diet means low fat oreos!!!! with skim milk!!!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And here I was thinking salads and water wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf

    I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar!

    Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children-The Crow.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HELLS no!!!

    ------------------
    "I was just wondering how you could be so evil, yet seem so pure and cutsey and innocent."
    -my friend Phil

    "So now it?s official: you?re screwy."
    -usmu, upon finding out that I have screws in my ankle

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •